In this present era, setting up offshore IBC corporations has become a very common phenomenon. However, setting up offshore incorporations and taking businesses to the global level is not a new phenomenon. Many of the investors and merchants have been practicing this for decades utilizing the many benefits . With just a little research and hours of work, you too can set up an IBC and avail its number of benefits. An International Business Company (IBC) is usually formed in an offshore jurisdiction for asset protection and confidentiality. Anyone who wishes to engage in international trade and invest offshore can form an IBC. But remember, each jurisdiction has its own set of laws, benefits and advantages. You will have to choose a jurisdiction specific to your business needs and specifications. Apart from this, if you are holding an IBC then you are not allowed to do business with the residents of the country in which you have incorporated your IBC. E-check processingACH checks for inbound telemarketing, mail/phone orders, catalogue sales, re-occurring billing, travel, tobacco-cigar/cigarettes, MLMs, pharmaceuticals. If you wish to hold your property and assets and try your hand in international trade then setting up an IBC is the right choice for you.
If you are looking for suggestions for the best offshore jurisdiction, then Belize may be the ideal choice for you. There are a hundred of reasons why you should set up Belize IBC.
- Belize allows you to conduct your business without using your name
- Offers you some of the most lucrative and profitable asset protection laws
- Offers you complete privacy and confidentiality – director and shareholders of the IBC are not registered at registry in Belize
- Offers a range of currencies to choose from to hold your merchant account
- Enables you to be a shareholder or director of multiple IBCs
- Own vessels under your IBC name
- Offers sophisticated banking system and relevant merchant processing services including E-check processing, credit card processing, ACH payments, etc
- Setting up an IBC in Belize is a simple and process. You can set up your IBC in Belize within 24 hours. You need a credible and experienced agent who can assist you with this.
- You will also have to provide notarized colored passport copies, your current bank reference letter, a letter stating the purpose of the company, and three to four preferred business names.
On a closing note, if you are considering to set up Belize IBC, then it is advised to consult an agent as he can help you with the fast setup and can also advise you on various crucial decisions.
ACH will save you time, increase your sales and save you money guaranteed. If you want to know more about E-check processing then please feel free to contact us.