Intuit has always surprised the industry with its latest QuickBooks versions, by including astonishing features, user-friendly experiences, and modifying existing options to make it more competitive to the current business needs. There have always been some doubts about its market values after observing a fierce competition amongst accounting software vendors but QB is always defied all the odds and tops the list. The market leading credibilities don't come suddenly, it requires vast experience of research and development. Intuit has many resources like Pro Advisor Programs, all forms of support, efficient and communicative blogs, and forums to gather insight information about the needs of the accounting industry, and produce a masterpiece in the form of a new version of QuickBooks application. Like everyone else, you may be very excited to know what are those buzz that QuickBooks consists of? How is it again going to lead the race?
As a QuickBooks user, you may have some good and bad experience using its 2016 version, but, it will be interesting to see how QB is going to serve you. We are going to see what are the added and modified features of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise.
1- QuickBooks Pro:
- Automatic Reports: Based on data supplied, QB Pro 2017 will let you know that reports on time as well as the level of accuracy. It will help you in generating and sending reports if that have already been scheduled.
- Report Filters: You can easily view report filters and it can be applied to multiple reports and subsequently viewed on the window.
- Improved Smart Search: It is an improved feature of QB 2017 which helps you to search for names, transaction amounts and account numbers, more quickly than ever.
2- QuickBooks Premier:
It also consists of the 3 new features of like QuickBooks Pro 2017 but adds one more to its arsenal.
- Bill Tracker: The absolutely new feature with QB Premier 2017 allows you to see the status of created bill, print and close purchase orders. Thus, it makes easier to manage payables.
3- QuickBooks Enterprise:
QB Enterprise 2017 has all the new and modified features as QB Pro and Premier. But Enterprise has an added advantage in term of multi-user capability.
- Efficient Multi-user Function: Intuit has completely unlocked the multi-user function of QB. So, with the newer version of QB Enterprise, below functions will not be locked while you switch your QB program to multi-user:
- Pay Bills
- Print Checks
- Scan Checks
- Link Estimate to Invoice
- Link Purchase Order to Bills
For any kind of user or business, Intuit serves with its exceptional upgrade powers. It equips its users to be ready with the current set of business accounting demands. There are so many newly arrived QuickBooks add-ons that further increase the capabilities of the QuickBooks program.
Amenda Ray is an accountant with SageNext Infotech. She is having expertise in project management, accounting operations. With SageNext , she consults the client accountants about the benefits of QuickBooks Remote Access. SageNext is a leading QuickBooks Hosting provider, dealing with all kinds of tax and accounting application hosting.