The modern accounting industry has witnessed a lot of breathtaking advances in recent years, thanks to the ever-expanding landscape of the Cloud technology. Certainly, the evolution of the Cloud computing has opened the floodgates to never-before-seen possibilities and at present, organizations all round the globe are significantly adopting new solutions like cloud storage and application hosting to make the most of their core processes. For most of the small and medium businesses and accounting firms, cloud QuickBooks hosting has become the hottest trend as it has been making their operations more economical and productive while rendering agility, accuracy, flexibility and freedom to the busy professionals.
QuickBooks: A Brief Introduction
QuickBooks is among the highest rated accounting application that has been around for the longest time. Developed and marketed by Intuit, QB is a cutting edge software suite that combines a whole host of accounting and bookkeeping functionalities into one interactive, user-friendly system to make most complex financial management processes easy, convenient and less time-consuming.
With reference to its core functions, it has been designed to the highest standards that help in precisely tracking income and expenses of a business while alleviating the use of multiple tracking sheets, tables and spreadsheets. To add more to the benefits, it keeps CPAs, accountants and business owners “tax return ready” all the time. Business users can import or manually enter the entire credit card transactions, banking transactions, and loan transactions in real time.
Cloud QuickBooks Solutions
Choosing QuickBooks cloud hosting solutions is a very smart and effective way to add more strength to the already powerful accounting software. It gives users the opportunity to use most of the robust features of QuickBooks desktop version from anywhere at any point of time using any internet-connected device. Whether you are at home, office, travelling or holidaying, you can check your business finances and get the needed information with absolute ease. Given that hosted QB solutions is beneficial in more than just a few ways, more and more businesses around the world are switching to cloud.
The Impact of Moving to Moving to QuickBooks Cloud
As mentioned above, upgrading to cloud-based accounting offers myriad of advantages to the CPAs, accounting firms and businesses of all shapes and sizes. Let's check out some of the most significant benefits of QuickBooks hosting:
- The first and foremost advantage of moving to the cloud is anywhere, anytime accessibility. Authorized users can seamlessly access their accounting applications and data irrespective of the geographical location using any kind of device like PC, laptop, tablet or Smartphone.
- Businesses don't even need to setup or maintain a full-fledged IT department as hosting solutions gives them the freedom to store, access and use their software via cloud. It eventually saves a great deal of investments, and adds more to the overall profitability of the businesses.
- Multiple user accessibility is another great feature that gives cloud hosting a competitive edge. It simply means a large number of users (who have been granted the permission) can access, edit, modify and use the data simultaneously irrespective of their locations. Multi-user feature boost team co-ordinance and productivity in a significant way.
- Updates and maintenance are handled by the third party vendors so you need not to worry about anything related to it.
- Last but not the least, you are provided unlimited technical support from experts to keep accounting application up and running all the time.
How important is to choose the right hosting service provider?
It is certainly the most important consideration as it can make or break your QB experience. As a professional CPA or business owner, it is extremely crucial for you to do a comprehensive research and evaluate the competency and professionalism of the hosting company depending on various parameters like pricing, services, experience, data security and technical support, among other factors. These all parameters are equally important to be checked so as to make a well-informed decision.
Moving your business to the cloud allows you to reap maximum benefits but at the same time you must be careful enough not to handover your sensitive business data in wrong hands as it can adversely affect the growth and reputation of your company. Thus, before jumping into the bandwagon you must find a reliable service provider that can provide you with the best cloud hosting experience within your estimated budget.
I am Joha Bell, working with SageNext Infotech LLC as a system Engineer SageNext leading QuickBooks Hosting provider. I am an eminent author of topics related to Cloud QuickBooks, Access QuickBooks Remotely. My suggestion are sought after in cloud computing field.